Russ and Tion Wayne’s huge single “Body” continues to pick up more accolades as the remix of the song has now been crowned the UK’s most viewed music video on YouTube in 2021!
The “Body” remix beat the likes of Ed Sheeran (“Bad Habits”) and The Weeknd (“Save Your Tears”) who take the second and third spots respectively.
Since its release in April, the “Body” remix – which features Arrdee, E1, ZT, Bugzy Malone, Fivio Foreign, Darkoo and Buni – has been viewed globally over 72 million times. The original edition of the track has received a total of 59 million views and also features at Number 7 on YouTube’s most viewed music videos list.
The top 10 also includes appearances from more UK rap heavyweights as Dave and Stormzy come in at Number 8 for their huge collab, “Clash”, while west Londoner Central Cee and his hit “Commitment Issues” follow at Number 9.
KSI, Lil Nas X and Olivia Rodrigo are also among names listed.
Dan Chalmers, Director of Music YouTube EMEA, said: “YouTube has always been the place where any artist of any genre can break and this list is testament to that with drill at Number one and featuring the same track twice in one list. It’s a true reflection of what is going on in Britain today.”
Take in the UK’s top 10 most viewed music videos on YouTube in 2021 below!
UK’s Most Viewed Music Video On YouTube In 2021
- 1) Tion Wayne x Russ Millions – Body 2 ft Arrdee, 3x3E1 & ZT, Bugzy Malone, Fivio Foreign, Darkoo, Buni
- 2) Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits
- 3) The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
- 4) Olivia Rodrigo – good 4 u
- 5) Lil Nas X – MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
- 6) Olivia Rodrigo – drivers license
- 7) Russ Millions x Tion Wayne – Body
- 8) Dave – Clash (ft. Stormzy)
- 9) Central Cee – Commitment Issues
- 10) Anne-Marie x KSI x Digital Farm Animals – Don’t Play