Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is the world’s highest-paid male actor, according to wealth magazine Forbes.
The former wrestler has taken the reign for the second consecutive year, earning £67m between 1st of June 2019 to 1st of June 2020, which included receiving over £18m for the Netflix thriller Red Notice.
It has been said that the top 10 earners combined on the new Forbes list have made a whopping $545.5m U.S Dollars this year, with over a quarter of that thanks to Netflix, said Forbes.
Running up shortly behind the rock was Red Notice co-star Ryan Reynolds, who came up as the second-highest paid actor with earnings of £57.7m
Other renowned names that also made the top 10 list featured the likes of Jackie Chan, Adam Sandler and Will Smith.
Check out the ten highest-paid actors of 2020 below:
- Dwayne Johnson – $87.5 million
- Ryan Reynolds – $71.5 million
- Mark Wahlberg – $58 million
- Ben Affleck – $55 million
- Vin Diesel – $54 million
- Akshay Kumar – $48.5 million
- Lin-Manuel Miranda – $45.5 million
- Will Smith – $44.5 million
- Adam Sandler – $41 million
- Jackie Chan – $40 million