Multichannel selling has been credited with helping UK retail bounce back, according to new data published in the Growth Index 2023 report.
The report, which ranks the UK’s 100 fastest growing brands based on their compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in sales over the past two financial years, found that over 65% of the top-performing retail companies have adopted this approach.
The Growth Index 100 report, now in its second year, highlights the exceptional growth and success of UK companies and their leaders. The report showcases the most successful sectors and companies in the UK, and analyses the positive impact of factors such as purpose, leadership, creativity and strategy behind their success.
Alcohol brand Au Vodka – which features DJ Charlie Sloth as a public face of the brand – have topped the list of fastest rising companies.
You can see the full list below on GRM Daily.
The top 10 fastest growing UK retailers (with latest sales and two-year CAGR)
1. AU Vodka (£43.9m, 413%) – a premium spirits
2. Ooni (£208m, 289%) – a pizza oven retailer
3. Lounge Underwear (£71.3m, 113%) – lingerie retailer
4. Wolf & Badger (£24.6m, 108%) – a fashion marketplace
5. Gousto – (£315.2m, 95%) – meal kits
6. Fairfax & Favor (£28.9m, 85%) – a country lifestyle brand
7. Sosandar (£29.5m, 81%) – women’s fashion
8. Butternut Box (£34.9m, 79%) – fresh dog food delivery
9. Beauty Pie (£53.1m, 79%) – cosmetics buying club
10. Muc Off (£44.3m, 73%) – bike cleaning products