GRM Daily have teamed up with Notting Hill Academy of Music to bring you the opportunity to gain a Scholarship to one of their in demand courses, all fully paid for. This is available for anyone over 16 years of age and there are no qualifications required.
The course available with the Scholarship is A&R and Songwriting
This course will teach you the core requirements needed to help launch your career in the music industry. Area’s include:
- Understanding what Artist & Repertoire is
- Give students insight and perspective on the nature of the creative process
- Understanding of the entrepreneurial business structures and finance in the creative industries
- Teach students about marketing issues to prepare you for the challenges of exploiting, developing and marketing music-related products and services
- Develop your communication skills that can help you in a variety of ways
- Teach an appreciation of the general workings of the music industry and its institutions –
If you are interested in this please register your interest VIA WEBSITE USING THE HASHTAG #GRMDAILY here
Notting Hill Academy of Music has a variety of other courses all designed to give you the insight and skills needed to start your career in the Music Industry. If you want to check out what they have in store then go to their next Open Day by registering your interest here
The next Open Day is Saturday 13th August 2016 at the Notting Hill Arts Club, 21 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JQ.
Successful applicants will be invited in for an interview & then final interviews would be with a panel of
Academy staff and GRM Daily staff
Student starts on course September 19 2016