Niko Omilana joins Sadiq Khan, Shaun Bailey, Piers Corbyn and more in this year’s race for London Mayor.
In a video posted to Twitter, Niko announced his campaign and said “im running for mayor of london #NikoForMayor.”
Niko says, “I’m Niko Omilana, founding father and supreme leader of the Niko Defence League and I am running for Mayor of London.
“As you can see, I’m taking this extremely seriously, everything up and to this moment has been a warm up, a light jog, a walk in the park but now we’re about to take over the nation’s biggest city.
“There is no greater leader in this country than me so please my friends, vote Niko for Mayor of London on May 6th or your breath stinks.”
Niko also encouraged his followers to register to vote.
Niko boasts over 3.27 million YouTube subscribers on his personal channel and 1.57 million subscribers over on Beta Squad which he shares with Chunkz, Aj Shabeel, Sharky and King Kenny.
The YouTube star joins 19 other ambitious candidates which includes leaders from the Liber Democrats, the Green Party and UKIP.
See the full list of candidates below.
- Shaun Bailey – Conservative Party
- Kam Balayev – Renew
- Sian Berry – Green Party
- Count Binface – Count Binface For Mayor Of London
- Piers Corbyn – Let London Live
- Max Fosh – Independent
- Laurence Fox – The Reclaim Party
- Peter Gammons – Ukip
- Richard Hewison – Rejoin Eu
- Vanessa Hudson – Animal Welfare Party – People, Animals, Environment
- Steve Kelleher – Social Democratic Party
- Sadiq Khan – Labour Party
- David Kurten – Heritage Party
- Farah London – Independent
- Valerie Brown – The Burning Pink Party
- Nims Obunge – Independent
- Niko Omilana – Independent
- Luisa Porritt – Liberal Democrats
- Mandu Reid- Vote Women’s Equality Party On Orange
- Brian Reid – London Real Party