Audiomack & GRM Daily Announce Ones2Watch Contest
Calling all UK and Ireland-based artists: submit your music for a chance to win £500 and promotion from Audiomack and GRM Daily!
In our brand new Ones2Watch contest, Audiomack is partnering with GRM Daily to find the best emerging artists out of the United Kingdom. Submit your best song today for a chance to win an editorial write-up on the GRM Daily website, trending and playlist placements on Audiomack, £500 cash, and more.
MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ENTER.
Entries will be accepted from June 1 through June 21.
10-15 finalists will also be included in the official GRM Daily Ones2Watch playlist on Audiomack.
To submit your song for consideration, create an Audiomack account, upload your best song, and submit your link — which must be an Audiomack link. Then, make an Instagram post with your submission, which can be anything from listening to the track, a picture of the upload, or a screen recording of the upload. Make sure to tag @audiomack and @grmdaily, and include the hashtag #ones2watch in your caption.
- Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Audiomack trending and playlist placements (including on the Verified GRM Daily, HH London, and GRM Daily Ones2Watch playlists), as well as a push notification for your sound to hundreds of thousands of fans in the UK and Ireland
- Social media promotion from both Audiomack and GRM Daily
- Write-up on the GRM Daily website
- Audiomack merchandise
- Cash prize of £500
- Top 10-15 submissions will receive:
- Inclusion in the GRM Daily Ones2Watch playlist on Audiomack
- Trending placement on Audiomack
- What if my distributor delivered my song to Audiomack?
- What if I don’t have access to my distributor-created artist profile on Audiomack?
- Let’s get you access! Send a request email, with the link to the profile, to [email protected]
- How will I know if I won?
- We’ll send a message to the email address associated with your Audiomack account
- Who will pick the winner?
- Do you have to be in the UK and Ireland to enter?
- Yes, this contest is for UK and Ireland-based artists only
Click here to enter.