It’s safe to say that Emma Phillips, a student teacher from Merseyside, probably won’t be telling this story to her grandchildren.
She has recently spoken out about an embarrassing situation she got in whilst having sex with her boyfriend Lee recently – she got a vibrator stuck up her bum!
“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options,” she said. “He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up. It was a goner.
“He tried barbecue prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.”
She said she could feel it whilst pressing down on her stomach and while she initially saw the funny side, things quickly got a lot more serious.
Emma was rushed to hospital after a few failed attempts to extract the vibrator, where doctors had to operate on her to remove it.
She admitted, “At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.”
Doctors suggested they may even have to remove some of her bowel in order to extract the vibrator. Emma said, “I think before that I thought of it as just a little operation to get it out, I still wasn’t taking it that seriously.
“When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.”
Thankfully, after a 12 minute surgery, doctors managed to safely remove the vibrator from her rectum.