There was a lot going on last night at MTV’s Video Music Awards. From the minute the A listers touched on the red carpet we know it was going to be a crazy night just by the standard of outfits worn. Talking of garms, let’s get straight into the top 6 things you may of missed from the award show.
1) Miley Cyrus’ crazy outfits. She actually had 11 outfits throughout the night starting with this very revealing one.
2) Amber Rose and Blac Chyna wore matching statement pieces, most likely to aid their current ‘anti slut shaming’ initiative.
3) Nicki’s rant on stage after accepting her award for best hip hop video for “Anaconda”, calling out Miley Cyrus.
4) Kanye made a huge announcement when receiving his Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs. It turns out he wants to run for President.
5) #CrepCheck alert. Speaking of Kanye, he also debuted his new Yeezy 350 Boosts last night.
6) Justin Bieber cried after his performance. (If you want to skip to seeing just that, which you probably do, it’s 5min37).