We’ve teamed up with Salute Music Makers to bring you an amazing opportunity this summer.
The Salute Music Makers Competition is open now for people to take part in a brand new initiative for the UK’s unsigned music community. We’re looking for the biggest and best makers of new and original music in the UK from all genres of music from all ages.
The question is, how does it work?
- £20 fee entry to sign up
- Upload a recording of your music in video format (mp4). This can be a recording of you performing live or a music video
- The Salute team (along with respected music curators) will listen and rate EVERY application
- Whilst this happens, everyone will be able to share music through social media and the app, whilst interacting with others, rating the music and building playlists
- The top 100 will be whittled down by a public vote to a final 6 who will each receive £10,000 and participate in the Salute Finals.
- Finalists will have to create original material to perform
- Contestants will be in pursuit of the ‘Salute Music Maker’ title and a prize of £40,000, taking the total winnings to £50,000 – the biggest of any talent show worldwide.
What are the other perks?
- Take home the largest independent music cash prize in the world (£100,000 of cash prizes – £50,000 top prize)
- Make money whilst you are in the competition. All entrants will share in a % of the profit made by streams (not just the winners)
- Work with senior industry professionals to improve music making skills
- Showcase your music to a massive new audience
- SALUTE will invest to publicise you on a global scale
All in all, this could be the opportunity to be heard and push your music onto a global scale, whilst securing some money in the process. Entries are open now, so don’t miss your chance to become the UK’s next music star.
Register today HERE